KALO & ASSOCIATES ranked Top Tier in CHAMBERS EUROPE for the 5 areas:
1. Corporate / Commercial: Esteemed firm with a top-rated corporate department. Strong capabilities in company formation, restructurings, M&A, corporate governance and financing. High-profile clientele including large international companies, most notably from the technology and energy sectors.
2. Dispute Resolution: Leading disputes practice, well known for its litigation capabilities. Areas of expertise include commercial litigation, as well as customs, tax and IP-related disputes. Acts on behalf of a range of local and international companies from the financial services, telecommunications and real estate sectors. Also represents clients in complex arbitration cases
3. Intellectual Property: Leading department covering the full spectrum of intellectual property matters. Experienced in handling trade mark registration, patents, industrial designs and domain names…. Additional areas of focus include data protection, food labelling and copyright infringement. Stands out for its cross-border capabilities in the area
4. Projects: Prominent team acting on a wide range of cross-border projects, most notably in the energy sector. Collaborates with the firm’s finance and tax practices to provide a holistic service covering syndicated loans, debt restructuring and refinancing. Also assists with regulatory issues and concession agreements. Mainly represents international lenders
5. Real Estate: Widely admired local practice with experience advising real estate clients on secured and trade financings. Offers additional strength in matters relating to the development of energy, retail and infrastructure projects, including concession agreements and licensing aspects. Client roster includes international financial investors as well as local private and state-owned developers, often involved in the energy and natural resources sector